Rosina Kitchen Makeover Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Rosina Kitchen Makeover Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees and members of their immediate families and households of Rosina Food Products, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, retailers, wholesalers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, Mason Marketing LLC (“Electronic Media Firm”), Sweepstakes Consulting, LLC, and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Sweepstakes are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- TIMING: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. on November 8, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 1, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All times are Eastern Time or “ET.” Electronic Media Firm’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) entry per person or email address.
- PRIZE and Approximate Retail Value or “ARV”: One (1) winner will be awarded $10,000.00 in cash towards a kitchen makeover in the form of a check. Any expenses not mentioned above are the winner’s responsibility. Taxes are the winner’s responsibility. Prize is not transferable. No substitution for prize except as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER will be selected on or about April 2, 2018 in a random drawing conducted under the supervision of Sweepstakes Consulting, LLC, an independent agency whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified via email and required to complete and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, which must be returned within ten (10) days of the date on the notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate winner. Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- GENERAL TERMS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Participants, by participating in this Sweepstakes, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, Electronic Media Firm, Sweepstakes Consulting, LLC, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause of thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or inability to use a prize in the Sweepstakes, or their participation in the Sweepstakes, or their participation in any Sweepstakes or prize related activity. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Proof of entry, such as a copy of “Thank You” page, does not confirm actual receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend advertising the Sweepstakes on the Internet should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to be disrupting the operation of the Sweepstakes or its web site or to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If the integrity of the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to modify Sweepstakes and randomly select a winner from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem. Only the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, eligible prize claims. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online entrant, entrant will be deemed the individual identified on the online entry form. No transfer or assignment of entries is permitted. All submissions become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, and terms and conditions stated in the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York State, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York State or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York State.
- WINNERS LIST: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Rosina Kitchen Makeover Winners List, PO Box 25309, Rochester, NY 14625-0309.
- SPONSOR: Rosina Food Products, Inc., 170 French Road, Buffalo, NY 14227.