20 Minute Chili
Preparation: 120 Mins
- 1 - 12 oz. bag Rosina® Italian Style Meatballs,* thawed
- 1 - 16 oz. jar of your favorite salsa (hot or medium)
- 1 - 12 to 16 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 - 12 to 16 oz. can chili-style kidney beans, including juice
- 1 - 12 to 16 oz. can refried beans
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- Optional ingredients for garnish: Sour cream, grated cheese, sliced jalapeno peppers, chopped onions or crushed tortilla chips.
Cut meatballs into quarters and place in large size pot. Add rest of ingredients
and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes. Top with optional garnishes.
*For a different flavor, substitute with Rosina Homestyle or Turkey Meatballs.