Slow Cooker Meatball Soup
- 1 Bag Rosina Homestyle or Italian Meatballs, Thawed
- 1/2 bag spiral pasta
- 1 ¾ cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano seasonings, un-drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Basil, optional
- In a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients together except for the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover; slow cooker on set on low heat setting and cook for 8 to 10 hours stirring occasionally.
- Cook the spiral pasta 20 minutes before your soup is done. Then add to soup.
- Spoon soup into bowls 5 servings (1 ½ cups each), garnish with the shredded Parmesan cheese and basil (optional).