Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- Celentano or Italian Village Cheese Tortellini
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 (13 ¾ oz.) cans of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 cups Half-and-Half
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat sauté garlic with the olive oil until fragrant, add the sun dried tomatoes, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Add the condensed tomato soup, half and half, and the chicken stock and bring to a simmer stirring occasionally.
- Once the soup comes to a simmer cook the tortellini in a separate pot according to the package directions.
- Once tortellini are cooked drain and divide into bowls and ladle the hot soup over top of the tortellini and serve topped with Parmesan Cheese.