- Preheat oven to 350° and cook meatballs according to the package instructions*. When finished, set aside for later use.
- To make the sauce, set a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 2 Tbsp. of butter and the mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms begin to brown, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Stir in the kale, shallots and garlic and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the flour and stir well. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked meatballs to the sauce and reduce to a simmer. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the orecchiette according to the package instructions. Drain and return to the pasta pot.
- To serve, divide the pasta among bowls, top with meatballs and sauce, and garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
*Save time by microwaving meatballs according to package instructions instead of baking