Servings: 8 | Preparation: 30 Mins
- 1 Package of Rosina Angus Beef Meatballs or Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- ¼ cup Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 can full–fat coconut milk
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Teaspoons Curry powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Juice of 1 Lime
- ½ cup Cilantro, Chopped
- Sambal Oelek Chili Paste (optional)
- Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large skillet, melt coconut oil and add the diced Onions and let them cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients for the sauce and add meatballs stir to cover meatballs with the sauce.
- Cover the skillet and simmer until meatballs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with Red Pepper Flakes just before serving. Have Chili paste on the side for extra heat.