Servings: 4 | Preparation: 35 Mins
- 1 Bag Rosina Angus Beef Meatballs or Rosina Turkey Meatballs, Thawed and cut into quarters
- * (Place meatball package in refrigerator the night before, and they will be thawed in the morning)
- 16 oz. jar of your favorite salsa
- 2 Green Peppers, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 flour Tortillas
- Place thawed and quartered meatballs into a plastic bag with 1 cup salsa, peppers and onions. Seal the bad and mix to coat evenly. Let marinate for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat; pour marinated meatballs and peppers and onions into the skillet cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Once peppers and onions are soft and tender and meatballs are heated through; warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon mixture onto the center of the tortillas and top with cheddar cheese and salsa. Fold to the center to form fajitas.
Serving Suggestion: Add shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream or guacamole.