Beef Ravioli in Spicy Butter Sauce
- 1 package (22 oz.) Celentano Large Round Beef Ravioli
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 small Dried Red Pepper or 1 /8 Tablespoon Chili Flakes
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, for garnishing (optional)
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the butter with red pepper, parsley, salt and black pepper. In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the Beef Ravioli and cook according to package instructions. Once the ravioli has been cooked and drained, fold in gently the infused butter mixture and toss to coat the ravioli in the butter sauce. Divide among plates and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Reviews and Ratings
This recipe not yet rated.