4 Cheese Lasagna Rolls with Butternut Squash and Kale
- 1 pkg. (16oz.) Celentano 4 Cheese Lasagna Roll
- 1 (12 oz.) bag Steamtable Butternut Squash
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (12 oz.)bag Chopped Kale
- 3 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 4 Fresh Sage Leaves, minced
- 1 Fresh Sprig Rosemary, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook butternut squash according to package directions.
Transfer half of the cooked butternut squash, garlic, sage, rosemary and alfredo sauce to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour sauce, into a bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper.
In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, kale and stir until starting to wilt, stir in water cover and cook, until tender 5-7 minutes. Remove cover add butternut squash and cook for additional 2-4 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
In a casserole dish (9X11), cover the bottom of the baking dish with half of the sauce. Add the frozen rolls to the baking dish and cover the top with remaining sauce. Optional to top with shredded mozzarella, followed by cooked vegetables.
Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Divide cooked lasagna rolls among plates and sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired. Serve immediately.