Enchilada Style 4 Cheese Lasagna Rolls
- 1 pkg. (16oz) Celentano 4 Cheese Lasagna Roll
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Cups Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips, chopped
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 (4.5 oz. can) Chopped Green Chiles
- ½ Cup Chunky -Style Salsa
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Sour Cream, optional
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl combine alfredo sauce, chicken, garlic powder, green chiles, and salsa. Season with salt and black pepper. In an oven-safe dish, cover the bottom of the dish with half of the sauce.
Arrange lasagna rolls in baking dish, cover with remaining sauce and cover with the Mexican cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Divide among plates and served topped with sliced avocado and sour cream if desired. Serve Immediately.