Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli Caprese Salad with a Balsamic Glaze
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (13 oz.) Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pint red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- balsamic glaze
- In a large bowl, toss together the garlic, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, parsley, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Let the caprese mixture rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Add the ravioli to the caprese mixture and gently toss to coat the ravioli, taking care not to break the ravioli.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over top.
- Chill until ready to serve, divide into bowls and serve immediately.