Gluten-Free Ravioli with Butternut Squash & Thyme
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 25 Mins
- 1 package Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the squash, season with ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and thyme and cook, uncovered, tossing occasionally, until the squash is tender and begging to brown, 2-3 minutes more.
- Add in 1 cup of heavy cream and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer, stirring, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Transfer the ravioli to plates, top with squash and cream mixture and sprinkle with the parmesan.