Mini Round Cheese Ravioli “Buffalo Chicken” Salad
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (24 oz.) Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped (4 stalks)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (add additional hot sauce if you like spicy)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add red onion, celery, blue cheese crumbles and chicken, stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the hot sauce and ranch dressing.
- Add the sauce and ravioli to the chicken mixture, stir well to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
*We used half of a precooked, whole chicken
For a Gluten-Free option try using our Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli.