- 1 - 26 oz. bag Rosina® Italian Style Meatballs (½ oz. size), thawed* (use approx. 1/2 bag)
- 1 - 24 oz. bag Celentano® Round Cheese Ravioli
- 2 - 26 oz. jars of spaghetti sauce (any flavor)
- 1 - 16 oz. bag Italian cheese blend or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Thaw cheese ravioli in hot water (1 minute). Thaw 35 meatballs. Crumble meatballs into small pieces using a fork or food processor. In a 9” x 13” baking dish, pour a thin layer of spaghetti sauce to cover bottom of dish. Arrange 12 ravioli in a single layer over top of sauce. Take half of the crumbled meatballs and sprinkle over the ravioli. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the meat. Repeat process with a second layer of sauce, ravioli and meat. Add a thin layer of sauce over top.
Bake for 45 minutes, covered. Uncover and sprinkle with the rest of cheese. Bake
uncovered for additional 10 – 15 minutes. Let stand 5 – 10 minutes before serving.
* For a different flavor, substitute with Rosina Angus Meatballs.