Meatball Minestrone Soup
- 1 package (26 oz.) Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (19 oz.) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup small pasta, cooked
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (19 oz.) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Thaw meatballs in microwave for 1-2 minutes. Combine chicken broth and tomatoes with the juice in large pot. Break up tomatoes with a spoon or fork and bring to a boil. Add the remaining ingredients, including meatballs, and return to a boil. Reduce the heat and cover with a lid, simmer for 10 minutes until the pasta and vegetables are tender.
Reviews and Ratings
This is an easy, yet delicious dinner. My family enjoys French or Italian bread with it. I've also made it for friends and family. I've been asked to share the recipe on many occasions.