Taco Meatball Ring
- 1 Package (26oz.) Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 medium head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
Cook meatballs according to package instructions. Arrange crescent rolls on a greased 15-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of the pan and wide ends overlapping. Place a meatball on each roll; fold point over meatball and tuck under wide end of roll (meatball will be visible). Repeat. Bake until rolls are golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Fill the center of the ring with lettuce, tomato, onions, jalapenos, cheddar cheese, and sour cream and salsa if desired.
Kitchen Tip: Lining your pizza pan with parchment or nonstick foil (and leaving a little extra hanging over the sides) will help ensure a seamless transfer from pan to platter.