Buffalo Style Chicken Nachos
- 1 bag Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs
- ½ Cup Buffalo Style Wing Sauce
- 8 oz. Tortilla Chips
- 1 Whole Avocado, pitted and small diced
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Queso Cheese Sauce, warmed
· Heat air fryer to 350°F.
· Place meatballs in air fryer and cook for 7-8 minutes, or until temperature reaches 165°F.
· In a bowl combine the fully cooked meatballs with wing sauce, toss to coat meatballs.
· Line cast iron skillet with parchment paper, arrange tortilla chips in skillet, top with warmed queso cheese sauce, and meatballs.
· Garnish with green onions and avocado.