Buffalo Style Chicken Meatball Pizza
- 1 bag Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb. Pizza dough, divided into two even balls
- 1 Cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Buffalo Style Wing Sauce
- Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Cornmeal or flour (for dusting)
- Pizza peel or metal pizza tray
- Using your preferred method of cooking pre-heat pizza oven (deck oven, conveyor oven, convection oven, wood-fired oven) to desired cooking temperature.
- Let pizza dough rise and double in size. Place in a warm, dry place to rise for at least one hour.
- Lightly dust pizza peel with cornmeal or metal pizza tray. Working with 1 piece at a time, stretch dough, letting it hang off your fingertips and rotating quickly around the edge, until dough is about 10" in diameter.
- Transfer dough to pizza peel or metal tray and use half of each topping, blue cheese dressing, shredded mozzarella, Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs.
- Carefully slide pizza directly into pizza oven and cook until the crust is crisp, and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Cooking times will vary depending on the choice of pizza oven.
- Using pizza peel or a large heatproof spatula and tongs, transfer pizza to a cutting board or metal pizza tray. Drizzle wing sauce over top of pizza and garnish with parsley.
- Slice and serve immediately. Repeat process for second pizza.
Reviews and Ratings
This recipe not yet rated.