Buffalo Style Chicken Protein Bowl
- 1 bag Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs
- ½ Cup Buffalo Style Wing Sauce
- 4 cups cooked Jasmine Rice
- 1 bag Cabbage Cole Slaw Mix
- 1 Bottle Cole Slaw Dressing
- ¼ cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Whole Avocado, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Black Sesame Seeds
· Heat air fryer to 350°F.
· Place fully thawed meatballs in air fryer and cook for 7-8 minutes.
· In a bowl combine the fully cooked meatballs with wing sauce, toss to coat meatballs.
· Combine the blue cheese crumbles, Cole slaw mix, and half of dressing in a bowl mix to coat with dressing.
· To serve divide rice in bottom of bowls, top with some of the Cole slaw, add meatballs and sliced avocado.
· Garnish with cilantro leaves and black sesame seeds.