Buffalo Style Chicken Meatball Wrap
- 1 bag Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs
- ½ Cup Buffalo Style Wing Sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup carrot, shredded
- 4 Tablespoon Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Blue Cheese dressing
- Potato Chips
· Heat air fryer to 350°F.
· Place fully thawed meatballs in air fryer and cook for 7-8 minutes.
· In a bowl combine the fully cooked meatballs with wing sauce, toss to coat meatballs.
· Combine the romaine lettuce, shredded carrot, and green onion in a bowl, mixing to combine all ingredients.
· Divide salad among flour tortillas and top with buffalo style chicken meatballs.
· Fold in the sides and roll- up. Cut the wraps diagonally in half to serve.
· Serve with potato chips and blue cheese for dipping.