Grande Italiano Sub with Pesto, Cheese and Marinara
- 1 pkg. Rosina Grande Italiano Meatballs
- 4 each 6” Submarine Roll
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce
- 1 Cup prepared Basil Pesto
- 12 slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
· Preheat oven to 350°F. Partially thaw meatballs in microwave oven for 30 seconds. In a large pot, combine meatballs and marinara sauce. Cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes until meatballs are heated through.
· After meatballs are heated through spoon meatballs onto bottom half of the submarine roll and spoon a tablespoon on basil pesto over meatballs and top with slices of fresh mozzarella.
· Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with top of the submarine roll. Serve immediately.