Servings: 6 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 Bag of Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- ½ cup Real Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Chili Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Chives (or 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Chives)
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- In a saucepan, combine the Maple Syrup, Chili Sauce, Chives, Soy Sauce, and Ground Mustard. Bring to a low boil.
- Add the meatballs to the Saucepan and return to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until meatballs are thoroughly heated.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over hot cooked Rice.