Buffalo Style Meatball Sliders
- 1 package (26oz.) Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 24 slider rolls, cut in half but not pulled apart
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle Buffalo Style Wing Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup crumbled bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Blue Cheese Dressing (optional)
In a large sauce pot with a lid combine the frozen turkey meatballs with the buffalo style wing sauce, mix to evenly coat meatballs in sauce and cover with a lid. Cook over medium-low heat for 25-30 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray and add the bottom half of the slider rolls as one group.
Then add the meatballs and cheese and top with the top half of the slider rolls.
Combine the melted butter and the Italian seasoning and spread over the top of the slider rolls. Bake covered with aluminum foil for 15-20 minutes. Then, remove the aluminum foil and bake uncovered for 5 minutes or until the sliders are golden brown.