Toasted 4 Cheese Ravioli with Cheesy Jalapeno Pepper Dip
- 1 package (16oz.) Celentano Toasted Four Cheese Ravioli
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a large pan over, medium heat cook bacon until crispy; set aside on paper towel to drain reserve 2 tablespoons for garnish. Pour off bacon grease reserving 1 tablespoon of bacon grease, add the onion and garlic, cook until soft.
In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, and all seasonings, stir to combine. Fold in 1 cup cheddar and mozzarella cheese, ½ cup parmesan, jalapenos, bacon, onion, and garlic. Stir to combine all ingredients.
Spread mixture into a 2-quart baking dish or into a large cast iron skillet. Top with the remaining cheese.
In a medium sized bowl. Mix the melted butter and panko breadcrumbs together. Spread breadcrumbs overtop of the dip.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until jalapeno pepper dip is completely hot throughout.
On a foil lined sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray add frozen toasted four cheese ravioli and bake for 15 minutes.
Optional to set your broiler to high and brown the top of dip until golden brown.
Garnish with the remaining bacon. Serve immediately with toasted four cheese ravioli.