Toasted Beef Ravioli & Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 Package (16oz.) Celentano Toasted Beef Ravioli
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Dark Beer (Stout, IPA, Non-Alcoholic)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Warm cream cheese in a heavy bottomed sauce pan over medium heat, stirring until melted.
Stir in cheddar and mozzarella cheese, beer, chili powder, garlic and onion powder, and cayenne pepper into cheese until smooth and heated through, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 450°F. On a foil lined sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray add frozen toasted four cheese ravioli and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Serve ravioli with beer cheese dip.