Gluten-Free Ravioli with Salmon
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 Bag of Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli
- 2 Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) Bag of Baby Spinach
- 3 Cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to the package directions; Drain.
- Meanwhile, halve the lemon. Squeeze juice from one half of the lemon; cut remaining half into small wedges. Set lemon juice and wedges aside. Rinse the Salmon fillets; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat; add salmon; cook for 6 to 8 minutes until salmon just flakes, turning once. Remove salmon; add the baby spinach to the skillet. Cook for 1 minute or until the spinach just begins to wilt. Remove the spinach from the skillet; add the lemon juice, garlic, and butter to hot skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Slice salmon fillets and divide among 4 plates. Add the ravioli and spinach; pour the pan juices over top. Serve with the lemon wedges and shredded parmesan cheese.