Gnocchi with Alfredo Sauce and Herbs
- 1 package (20 oz.) Celentano Gnocchi
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh, sliced basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh, sliced parsley
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the alfredo sauce. Heat sauce until warm, about 3-5 minutes. Add Gnocchi, basil, parsley and fresh cracked pepper to alfredo sauce. Stir to combine all ingredients. Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.