Gnocchi with Butter, Sage Sauce
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 15 Mins
- 1 package (20 oz.) Celentano Gnocchi
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh, sliced sage
- Fresh, cracked black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside. In a large sauté pan over medium-low heat, add the butter, sage and black pepper. Heat for 3-5 minutes until the butter is melted. Add the cooked gnocchi to the sauce, folding gently to toss to coat the gnocchi in the butter sauce. Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.