Mexican Street Corn Tortellini Salad
- 1 package (19oz.) Celentano Cheese Tortellini Celentano Cheese Tortellini Pasta
- 3 ears of corn grilled (or 2 cans of drained corn), removed from the cob
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp chipotle chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- ½ cup red onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup cotija cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 diced avocado
Cook your Celentano Cheese Tortellini pasta according to the package directions. Once done, drain and rinse under cold water. You can also leave the pasta warm if you’d prefer.
If you haven’t already done so, cut the corn off of the cobb and place it into a large bowl.
Make the sauce by mixing together the sour cream, mayo, lime zest and juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and a couple of large pinches of salt and pepper.
Into the bowl with corn, mix in the pasta, cilantro, red onion, avocado, bell pepper, and cotija. Pour the sauce over top and toss to combine.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.