Southwest Gluten-Free Ravioli
Servings: 6 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 Bag of Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, Minced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 2 cups Fresh Corn
- 1 Chipotle Chile, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 ½ cups Black Beans
- 1 Lime, juiced
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped & more for garnishing
- 1-2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 container of Sour Cream
- 1 jar of Salsa
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil the ravioli according to the package directions.
- Preheat the broiler.
- While the water boils and the ravioli cooks, cook the vegetables. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until soft and caramelized about 5 minutes. Add the jalapeno pepper, red pepper and corn. Sauté for 5 minutes and then add the chipotle chili, cumin, chili powder, oregano, cayenne, salt and black pepper. Stir in the black beans and sauté for another 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- When the ravioli is ready, drain and add to the skillet. Turn off the heat and toss well. Add the chopped cilantro and lime juice and toss again. Make sure everything is in an even layer and then spread the cheese all over the dish.
- Place the whole skillet in the broiler or transfer to an oven safe dish. Broil for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Remove and top with your favorite toppings.
*Suggested toppings – Guacamole, Sour Cream and Salsa.