Cheese Tortellini with Peanut Thai Sauce
Servings: 5 | Preparation: 15 Mins
- 1 (19oz.) package Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- hot pepper flakes (optional)
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside. Combine milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in large pot. Heat gently, whipping with whisk until mixture begins to thicken slightly. Fold in warm tortellini, broccoli and half of the fresh cilantro. Toss until pasta and broccoli are fully coated; add extra milk if mixture is dry. Garnish with remaining cilantro, chopped peanuts and red pepper flakes.
Note: Feel free to add carrots and other Asian inspired ingredients for added color.