Smoky Maple Bacon Meatball Breakfast Sliders
Servings: 10 | Preparation: 35 Mins
- 1 pkg. Rosina Artisan Smoky Maple Bacon Meatballs
- 10 Mini Bagels
- 1 (15oz.) carton Southwest Style Liquid Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 Slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut into halves
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 350° and cook meatballs according to the package instructions*. Set aside.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray. Pour in ¼ cup of the eggs into each muffin cup. Bake for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, spread cream cheese onto the bottom halves of the mini bagels and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- When eggs are cooked, remove from the oven and place on the bagel bottoms. Next, cut cooked meatballs in half and place on top of the egg, add the half slice of cheddar cheese, then the bagel tops.
- Bake until the bagels are toasted and the cheese has melted, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.**
*Save time by microwaving meatballs according to package instructions instead of baking
**For a single serve option, microwave ¼ cup eggs in a microwave safe bowl or mug for 1 minute covered or until firm. Microwave 2 meatballs for 35-40 seconds. To assemble, cut mini bagel in half, spread ½ TBSP. of cream cheese onto bottom of bagel, top with eggs, meatballs, ½ slice cheddar cheese and bagel top. Microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt cheese.