Pineapple Chorizo Meatball Sliders
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 40 Mins
- 1 package (16 oz.) Rosina Artisan Pinapple Chorizo Meatballs
- 1 bottle honey BBQ sauce
- 12 slider rolls
- 1 package Asian-style cole slaw mix
- 1 Bottle Cole Slaw Dressing
- 1 Jar Kosher Dill Sandwich Sliced Pickles
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan with a lid, add 1 cup of BBQ sauce, ¼ cup of water and the meatballs.
- Heat meatballs with the pan covered over medium heat for 35-40 minutes* stirring occasionally.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the Cole Slaw mix and ½ of the bottle of Cole Slaw dressing. Mix well to combine, season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- To assemble the sandwiches, split the slider rolls in half, add two tablespoons of the cole slaw, and top with two meatballs.
- Cover with the top half of the rolls, run a toothpick through the pickle slice and place on top of the sandwich. Making sure the toothpick goes through the meatball to the bottom roll to keep the sandwiches together.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.
*Save time by microwaving meatballs according to package instructions instead of baking, then add to simmering sauce.
**For a single serve, heat 2 meatballs in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Add 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce and 1 Tbsp. water, microwave for 30 seconds until heated. Assemble slider with desired amount of Asian Cole Slaw mixture and meatballs.