Angus Meatball Skewers
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 30 Mins
- 1 package Rosina Angus Beef Meatballs , defrosted
- 1 cup margarita mix
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 8 metal skewers or bamboo skewers
- 16 mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 1 onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Combine margarita mix, salt, sugar, garlic, and vegetable oil in a bowl or resalable plastic bag. Toss meatballs in marinade and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Assemble skewers, alternating meatballs with mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper. Grill skewers about 10 minutes.