French Onion Meatballs
Servings: 8 | Preparation: 120 Mins
- 1 Package of Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 Package Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can of Creamy Onion Soup or French Onion Soup
- 1 Can of Water
- Place Rosina Homestyle Meatballs in the slow cooker from the freezer. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the soup mix, canned soup, and water. Pour over the meatballs and stir.
- Cook on low heat for about 4 to 6 hours on high for about 2 to 3 hours, gently stirring occasionally.
- Optional: Serve over egg noodles or as an appetizer with tooth picks.