Gluten-Free Honey Balsamic Meatballs
Servings: 6 | Preparation: 45 Mins
- 1 Bag Rosina Gluten-Free Italian Style Meatballs
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup Ketchup
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat combine Balsamic vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Bring to a boil stirring intermittently. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the sauces has thickened and lost its vinegary bite.
- Meanwhile cook Rosina Gluten-Free meatballs according to the package instructions.
- Gently add the cooked meatballs to the sauce and stir to coat, Serve immediately.
- To serve Transfer meatballs to a serving dish serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over hot cooked rice.