Gluten-Free Cranberry Chili Meatballs
Servings: 6 | Preparation: 25 Mins
- 1 Bag Rosina Gluten-Free Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 Can (14 ounces) Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Bottle (12 ounces) Chili Sauce
- ¾ Cup packed Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, Chili powder, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper. Stir until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add the Rosina Gluten-Free Meatballs; cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer meatballs to a serving dish serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over hot cooked rice.