Cheese Ravioli with Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 15 Mins
- 1 Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli (24oz. package)
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/3 cup of white wine
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 stalks of fresh asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 oz. fresh soft goat cheese cut into pieces
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Boil ravioli according to instruction.
- Blanch asparagus in hot water for 1 minute or in microwave for 45 seconds.
- In a skillet heat oil and sauté green onions for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, thyme, white wine and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook 1 minute and add asparagus.
- Mix thoroughly and add goat cheese until it melts. If sauce appears too thick add 1 tablespoon hot water (pasta water works great).
- Pour sauce over plated ravioli and serve.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.