Mini Round Cheese Ravioli “Taco Dip” Salad
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (24 oz.) Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomato with chilies
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 can (4 oz.) roasted green chilies, drained and diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, prepare the sauce by whisking together ranch dressing, sour cream, taco seasoning and lime juice. Add diced tomato with chilies and stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl add the pasta, red bell pepper, red onion, green chilies, cheddar cheese, black olives, and green onions, stir well to combine. Pour in sauce and stir well to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve, garnish with additional green onions if desired.
For a Gluten-Free option, use our Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli and replace the taco seasoning mix with a gluten-free brand.
For an easy grab and go lunch or picnic:
- Take 4 mason jars with lids and layer the sauce on the bottom of the jar, then add the ravioli, layer with red onions, red bell pepper, green chilies, black olives, green onions. Top with cheddar cheese. Leave enough room at the top of the jar to mix.