Cheese Ravioli with Smoked Salmon and Red Onion in a Dill, Greek Yogurt Sauce
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (24 oz.) Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 oz. cured smoked salmon
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, dill, lemon zest and juice, sea salt, and black pepper, stir to combine.
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl. Add the celery, green onions, tomatoes and pasta to the bowl, toss to coat evenly.
- Chill until ready to serve.
For a Gluten-Free option try using our Celentano-Gluten Free Cheese Ravioli.