Spinach Tortellini Soup
Servings: 5 | Preparation: 45 Mins
- 1 package Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 3 Small red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons granulated chicken bouillon
- 2 quarts water
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (10oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flake
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Grated parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, combine the potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, chicken bouillon and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cubed cooked chicken, spinach, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper and salt. Bring back to a boil. Add in tortellini and cook uncovered for 7-9 minutes or until tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese.