Swiss Ham and Ravioli Bake
Servings: 6 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 pkg. 44 oz. Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce 15 oz.
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese (divided)
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken Breast – sliced thin
- ½ cup Crumbled Cooked Bacon
- ½ cup Cooked Ham, diced
- ½ cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the Ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a large saucepan, heat the Alfredo sauce and cream cheese over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, ham and pasta. Add sauce and ½ cup reserved pasta water; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with breadcrumbs. Bake dish in oven uncovered for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted and golden. Let stand for 5 minutes. Divide into bowls and serve immediately.