Cheese Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
Servings: 8 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (12 oz.) Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls
- ¼ pound salami, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- 8 wood skewers
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook tortellini according to the package instructions. Pour cooked tortellini into a strainer and pour cold water over the pasta until it comes to room temperature. Set aside.
- Pierce each ingredient onto the skewer and slide down towards the bottom of the skewer. For the salami, it is best to fold it in half, then in half again so it makes a triangle shape.
- Stack skewers onto a platter and drizzle with the balsamic glaze just before serving.