Tortellini with Prosciutto & Olives
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 15 Mins
- 1 (19 oz.) package of Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 2 Shallots, finely minced
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, cut in half
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Cut into cubes
- 2.5 oz. Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup Flat-Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ lbs. Prosciutto, sliced thin
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, but save 1 cup of the pasta water and set aside.
- Set the pot back over medium heat and add the Olive Oil. Sauté the Garlic and Shallots until translucent and fragrant.
- Add in the Kalamata Olives and cook for an additional minute. Add in the White Wine, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the butter and tomato paste and stir until dissolved.
- Add Prosciutto.
- Add the Tortellini back into the pot and stir until coated with the sauce, adding back in some of the reserved water if the pasta appears dry.
- Drizzle the pasta with Truffle Oil and stir to combine. Toss the pasta with Parmesan Cheese and chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Divide amongst bowls and top with the sliced Prosciutto and additional Parmesan Cheese.