Cheese Tortellini with Prosciutto & Olives
- 1 package (19 oz.) Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, cut in half
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ lb. Prosciutto, sliced thin
- Optional: truffle oil
DirectionsBring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain tortellini, but save 1 cup of the pasta water and set aside. Set the pot back on the burner over medium heat and add the olive oil. Sauté the garlic and shallots until translucent and fragrant. Add the Kalamata olives and cook for an additional minute. Add the white wine, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes; then add the butter and tomato paste and stir until dissolved. Add the Prosciutto and tortellini back into the pot and stir until coated with the sauce, adding back in some of the reserved water if the pasta appears dry. Drizzle the pasta with truffle oil (optional) and stir to combine. Toss the pasta with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Divide among bowls and top with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
Reviews and Ratings
This recipe not yet rated.