Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream
Servings: 5 | Preparation: 15 Mins
- 1 Bag of Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (16oz.) Jar of Sun-Dried tomato Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of White Wine
- 2 Medium–size fresh Tomatoes, diced
- ½ Cups of Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1/3 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Additional Basil for garnish
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook ravioli according to package instructions.
While Pasta is cooking, pour sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce into a medium sauce pan. Add the white wine into the alfredo sauce jar; cover tightly with the lid and shake well. Pour into the saucepan and stir wine mixture into the tomato alfredo sauce.
Stir in the chopped tomatoes and the ½ cup of basil leaves, cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated through. Toss the finished cooked pasta with the sauce and divide evenly among plates and top evenly with 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese, garnish with extra basil leaves if desired.