Servings: 6 | Preparation: 45 Mins
- 1 - bag of Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 - 12 oz. jar prepared beef gravy
- 1 - 16 oz. bag frozen mixed vegetables (thawed enough to break apart)
- 1 box of Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes (containing 2 pouches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Thaw meatballs in microwave for 1 minute. Cut each meatball in half. In a large bowl, mix together the halved meatballs, gravy, and frozen mixed vegetables. Pour mixture into a greased 9” x 13” baking dish. Prepare both pouches of the Sour Cream & Chives Potatoes, adding milk, hot water & butter according to package directions. Spread the prepared potatoes over the meatball mixture. If the potatoes are too thick, add a little milk to help them spread easier. Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes.