Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
- 1 package (26 oz.) Rosina Turkey Meatballs
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- ¾ cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley (optional)
DirectionsPlace frozen meatballs into the slow cooker and set aside. Make the brown gravy according to package instructions; stir in the cranberry sauce, mustard, and heavy cream to the gravy. Once well combined; pour the sauce over the meatballs and stir to coat evenly. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on the high setting for 2 to 3 hours. To serve meatballs, use a slotted spoon to remove meatballs to a serving platter. Garnish with the dried cranberries and minced parsley if desired.
Reviews and Ratings
This recipe not yet rated.