Baked Cheese Ravioli
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (24 oz.) Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Place flour in a small bowl, beat together the egg and water in a separate bowl and add breadcrumbs to a third small bowl.
- Dip each ravioli in the flour and shake off the excess flour. Next, dip floured ravioli into the beaten egg. Then, roll ravioli in the breadcrumb. Before placing ravioli onto wire rack, spray both sides of breaded ravioli with cooking spray.
- Bake the breaded ravioli in a preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and divide into bowls and serve immediately.
- Optional serving sauces: marinara, ranch, pizza sauce, pesto, vodka sauce