Cheese Ravioli, Lemon, Dill and Tuna Salad
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (24 oz.) Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- 1 can (6 or 7 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, red onion, garlic, red bell pepper, dill and lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add the pasta to the bowl with the tuna and vegetables, add the mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to combine. Add more mayonnaise if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Add the halved tomatoes and stir gently, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
For a Gluten-Free option use Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli.