Cheese Ravioli Muffuletta Salad
Servings: 4 | Preparation: 20 Mins
- 1 package (52 oz.) Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- ½ lb. salami, cut into 1/4” cubes
- 1 lb. provolone cheese, cut into ¼” cubes
- ½ lb. ham, cut into ¼” cubes
- 20 jumbo black olives, pitted and sliced
- 20 jumbo green olives stuffed with pimientos, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup celery, chopped (2 stalks)
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pasta, salami, provolone cheese, ham, black and green olives, onion, garlic, celery and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Italian dressing, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and the black pepper. Pour over the salad mixture. Toss to mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
For a Gluten-Free option, try using our Celentano Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli and omit using the Worcestershire sauce (not gluten free).